Tech Lead/Senior Software developer
· Managing, mentoring, and supporting team members
· Managing team resource and effort following the project priority
· Work with specialist to design and prepare high level design for team
· Collaborate and synchronize across the team to deliver product following the plans
· Ensuring team able to deliver product as commitment
· Developing and executing project following the project plans
· Write code, unit test and test to ensure the software work follow the acceptance criteria
· Write and executing automation test follow the defined test cases
· Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
· Investigating and fixing the production issues and provide the preventive solution
· Ensuring proper development documentation
· Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
* More than 5 years experience as software engineer or software development experience, preferably in a related field and at least 1 year for lead position
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
* Strong programming experience using one or more of the below. Back-end: Java Spring boot framework or Web application: ReactJS o iOS : Swift/SwiftUI o Android : Kotlin
* Able to do full stack development is advantage
* Strong coding skills: clean code, design pattern
* Strong software software architecture design: micro-service, reactive programming
* Hands-on working with RESTful web service
* Strong in code quality control: Unit test, Automation test
* Experience working in relational database (PostgreSQL)
* Strong in database management skill
* Hands-on programming experience using RabbitMQ, Redis
* Problem-solving attitude
* Collaborative team spirit
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.