In support of our client, a US studio run by seasoned executives who are revolutionizing human involvement with the help of our ground-breaking methodology. They deploy affective AI, which has the ability to evoke good emotions in users, to engage them in the mixed reality space. To join brilliant team and assist us in creating cutting-edge AAA augmented reality and AI, they are searching for a promising applicant for the position of Technical Animator in Vietnam.
Relocate to Ho Chi Minh (hybrid), Vietnam
- Work closely with Animators to manage the overall look and feel of animal character (quadruped) animations.
- In charge of rigging biped and quadruped characters for the animation team.
- Implement animations, create and manage animation systems within Unity (e.g. State Machines, Animation Blueprint, Post-process Animation Blueprint, etc).
- Create runtime procedural animation systems to reduce animation workload and enhance believability/readability of characters in-game.
- Plan, implement and maintain in-game technical animation solutions that are reliable, user-friendly, and performant.
- Solve technical problems of animation workflow.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as a technical animator or equivalent role.
- Experience with Unity and Maya.
- Strong understanding of art and animation pipelines.
- Rigging/technical animation experience in AAA Games.
- Working knowledge of Mecanim & other Unity animation workflows.
- Motion matching system experience is a big plus.
- English speaking is compulsory.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious talents to accelerate their career in a dynamic team. If you are interested, please drop me a line via email@example.com or +84 938 790 578 (LINE/Whatsapp/Zalo) for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.