Technical Manager - Construction Chemical
An International Chemical Company - Technical Manager - Admixture - concrete - cement additives - Attractive Salary - Based in Bangkok
An International Chemical Company
- Responsible for both inside and outside office on technical support for products and applications. Provides product information and other technology related tasks to support front line sales. Acts as technical consultant to sales, A "go to" person for all technical related matters. Provides troubleshooting in the field together with sales team and customers.
- Coordination role between technology, field sales and customers on product stewardship, product integrity related issues and general quality concerns.
- Monitors competitive product information and feeds to marketing. Source of customer information on types of product and application inquiries. Issues Technical letter as customer needs such as product compatibility, product performance claim, failure analysis, critical chemical components in products
- Identifies up-sell and value enhancement opportunities and feeds to sales representatives for follow up and potential sales leads. Supports value-based selling.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical) or Chemistry
- At least 8 years of work related experience
- Strong leadership, organization skills, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated planning, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in in Thai and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.