About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leader in the private sector of IT and digital solutions in Thailand. They are now looking for a Technical Project Engineer (Contact Center Solutions) to join their team in Bangkok.
- Analyze and develop procedures for management and technical duties for Contact Center solution feasibility studies, pilot projects, joint development and internal labs.
- Planning projects in detail, setting schedules for all stakeholders and executing each step of the project.
- Define project responsibilities with stakeholders, which includes maintaining project time frames and status reports precise and short.
- Conduct technical meetings with clients to clarify, explain, convince, and manage various project deviation factors. Also keep them up to date on milestones and overall project status.
- In-depth analysis and knowledge building for topics around Contact Center and CRM solution. You will be able to explain technology core concepts, go into detail and align project stakeholders on main project success factor plus point out possible scenarios.
- Create management, communication plans and processes to further drive our organizational development and our technology commercialization efforts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in Contact Center Solution Implementation and development area.
- Strong knowledge in Contact Center products or CRM Solutions
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with team members, vendors and management.
- Analytical, engineering or similar, math and problem-solving skills to be able to use and demonstrate technical analysis, concepts and calculations.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Understand API integration (REST, SOAP, WebService, HTTP, WebSocket.) and RDMBS Database. Other type of database is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS software services on AWS, GCP, Azure would be advantage
- Experience in Project Management is a plus
- Fluent in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.