About the role
- Understanding client's business needs, business processes, and system functionality to maintain the existing architecture and to develop the design (where applicable)
- Define and document the architecture for the initiative - design the integration solutions adopting various technology stack as per business requirements by taking inputs from the Architecture team.
- Ensure all the project deliverables are meeting the requirements of the users and stakeholders
- Discuss with clients' teams to identify the technical integration points with the various platforms (as part of the specific initiative)
- Document the key assumptions, risks from both technology and business perspective.
- Walkthrough of the architecture to the relevant client's APAC teams
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist in requirements validation, backlog grooming, coordinating development efforts across client's Teams
- Support Digital and Master Data Management Teams and coordinate their efforts with forwarding initiatives.
- Assist in identifying areas of improving operations efficiencies, development of process flow, procedure manual and training to the team
Skills and Requirment
- Degree holder with minimum of 8 years of IT project management experience in insurance industry
- Holder of Project Management Certification is a plus
- General Insurance/Banking experience will be preferred
- Experience in customer-facing application/portal is a big plus
- Strong sense of ownership, able to work independently and proactively to deliver in accordance with project timelines
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in English is a must
Technology Stack: - General
- .NET / Angular
- MS SQL / DB2
- Twilio Messaging APIs / NICE Chat service / Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Master Data Management
- Good understanding and knowledge with Cloud-based technology stack - AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
- NoSQL experience & knowledge is preferable - MongoDB / Cassandra
- Relational DB experience is mandatory - MSSQL / Oracle / DB2
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.