Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Technology and Digital Transformation Director. You will be responsible for the execution of the company's technology strategy and leading on the deliverables of the tech roadmap. A large part of this role will be designing and delivering the digital roadmap, moving the organisation to digital delivery of services and support to customers.
You will be leading the IT Operations and Business Systems teams, ensuring they maintain the information technology systems and processes and provide high calibre, efficient and effective services to meet the needs of the business.
- To define, agree and lead the implementation of a Technology strategy that is responsive to the company's strategic plans and objectives
- To design and lead on delivering the digital roadmap to the business and integrating it with the companies strategy
- To develop a strong understanding of key business priorities and challenges, and how technology can deliver benefit delivery
- To develop and maintain, in conjunction with fellow business stakeholders, a view of technology projects with clear priorities and business cases
- To provide the appropriate and fit for purpose infrastructure, software and services to support the business, including the provision of workplace technology, networks, storage and data
- To oversee appropriate strategic partnerships with external technology partners and identify new ones
- You will have worked in a senior capacity for a minimum of 10 years
- A demonstrable background in leading large companies through IT, Tech and Digital transformations
- Fluently speaking both Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.