- Lead teams of Software Test Engineers to execute defined software tests, performs defect verification, and performs beta and release testing which may require research and analysis.
- Control fully the operation for running and managing automated tests
- Completes documentation and procedure for release and maintenance
- He has wide delegation and he receive little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- Responsible for managing and supervising software tests of embedded systems development
- Responsible for the quality of the Test output, respect of timing, schedule and costs, assuming project management responsibilities.
- Responsible for creating new Test concepts incorporating customer inputs and utilizing new technologies. Designs, develops, troubleshoots and test activities for software enhancements and new products.
- Participate in the recruiting efforts for Software Test engineers as required. Participate in department budgeting activities as required.
- Responsible for personnel activities of the group.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Supervise the activities of others supervisors and team leaders
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Electrical Engineer, Software Engineering or Computer Science…
- At least 5 years Management Experience in large companies operating on Software Testing
- Management experience in large companies leading Software Testing;
- Experience with embedded SW testing is a plus
- Optimal knowledge of creating and executing automation tests.
- Optima analytical and design skills at multiple product levels.
- Optima understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.