An exciting opportunity with a fast-growing MNC seeking for a Regional Total Rewards Lead to drive Global Total Rewards processes and projects. You are a Total Rewards advisor to managers, HR, and other functions within the local markets, and working closely with Group COE, and Total Rewards, you implement and execute guidelines and frameworks for effective Total Rewards programs in the local market.
- Lead the execution of the Group Total Rewards Strategy in the region, implement and adapt to the Group COE Total Rewards guidelines and frameworks for effective Total Rewards programs in the local markets.
- Drive global total rewards processes, policies, and guidelines, localizing across the SEA region and aligned with the global framework.
- Provide internal consulting support to HRBPs and line management on complex reward issues that address the current business cycle and structure
- Educate and help improve HR and line management's understanding of reward and performance management programs and how they can be used to incentivize business performance and motivate employees.
- Responsible for Annual Merit Increment, performance appraisal, and promotion exercise.
- Responsible for international mobility.
- Participate in various regional & reward projects such as salary budgeting, Health & Wellness, reward service delivery projects, etc.
- Keep abreast of the latest market intelligence, market trends, and practices in reward and broader Total Reward.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR Management or related fields
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits
- Highly numerical, analytical and possess strong project management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across the team
- Excellent knowledge of the region (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, and India) specific pay practices related to compensation, benefits, and mobility, incl. pay administration for tax and non-tax employees, and experience with managing rewards.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770