A well-established information and technology firm is looking for a Total Rewards Manager to be part of the fast-growing team.
- Provide internal consulting support to HRBPs and line management on complex reward issues that address current business cycle and structure
- Guide and transfer knowledge to HR Operations in the execution of reward programs and processes
- Educate and help improve HR and line management's understanding of reward and performance management programs and how they can be used to incentivize business performance and motivate employees.
- Responsible for Annual Merit Increment (AMR), performance appraisal and promotion exercise.
- Responsible for international mobility.
- Participate in various regional & reward projects such as Workday compensation on-line, salary budgeting, SIP automation, Health & Wellness, reward service delivery projects, etc.
- Keep abreast of the latest market intelligence, market trends, and practices in reward and broader Total Reward.
- 5-8 years of HR experience with a minimum of 3 years of C&B experience.
- MS Office Skills with advanced knowledge of Excel & some exposure to Workday
- Highly numerical, analytical and possess strong project management skills
- Able to work on a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across teams
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770