Argyll Scott Thailand is supporting our well-known FMCG client looking for "Trade Marketing" with excellent English communication skill and high motivation to join Business Development team.
- report on the Business Development leader and partnership with several functions in order to manage overall strategies for the company.
- Manages retailer performance standards for brands and proactively develop plans to close the gaps
- Trade investment funds budget planning and optimization
- Develops category growth strategies and strong conceptual selling
- Work closely with sales department for activation
- Ensures strategies are consistent with the company's stewardship guidelines.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, BBA, Economic or any related fields.
- Experienced in Trade Marketing, Channel development, category development or sales would be advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, team player personality, Growth mindset and Good analytical thinking
- decision-making, business planning, and analysis
- Fresh Graduate are welcome.
- Excellent Thai and English communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.