Main Job Responsibilities
* Responsible for local brand development and selling to our partners who then sell to end consumers.
* The role covers both GT & MT channels.
* Develop marketing/ promotions strategies aligned with the brand strategy
* Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers
* Cultivate programs to ensure targeted sell out to consumers
* Monitor and supervise execution of promotions in the trade.
* Lead the development of the channel & category plan for assigned channels:
- Develop customer & shopper insights for assigned channels. Translate insights into business building opportunities within specific customers, channels
- Build account, channel specific trade plans to align with total trade category plan to deliver category, brand objectives
- Identify trade spend opportunities and allocate funds for each sector while analysing risks
- Match brand objectives with customer, market needs. Work with field sales team to ensure excellence in in-store activation.
* Work out monthly rolling forecast for assigned channels:
- Prepare promotion sell-out volume with attention to market intelligence information
- Prepare input for brand and build incremental sales volume.
* Co-work with marketing team in launch, re-launch and consumer promotion activities:
- Provide input for marketing to build budget, scheme and communication plans
- Allocate promotion volume to channel, customers in charge
- Work out the brief for BTL agencies and sales team
- In charge of in-store POSM design, briefing POSM, Activation team for production and installation in store.
* Develop and execute all channel & category, schematic shopper promotions:
- Lead scheme proposal and execution
- Lead the communication to internal and external stakeholders on the scheme
- Follow up with POSM production gift sourcing and delivery to stores OTIF
- Conduct ROI and post-promotion evaluation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.