Our client is a multi-national company in Cosmetics and skincare that is a well-known brand. They are now looking for a talented 'Training Manager' who has experienced training and development manager in the Cosmetics and skincare industry.
· Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers
· Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
· Deploy a wide variety of training methods
· Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions and Manage training budget
· Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
· Work on translation, development, implementation, and update of Education training programs & tools to ensure consistency for overall education message
· Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
· Monitor and evaluate the training program's effectiveness successfully
· Minimum 4 Years in training and at least 2 years in Makeup. Cosmetic and skincare experiences are preferred.
· Proven work experience as a training manager
· Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Ability to plan, multi-task, and manage time effectively
· Strong writing and the record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals
· Knowledge of Nelson Data Analyst
· Fluent in English**
What we offer:
· Enjoyable and challenging working environment in global culture
· Opportunity to grow with the company
· Competitive benefit
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.