We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Project Manager with data and strategic experience.
- Develop and embed data management policies and processes aligned with transformation objectives
- Gain a detailed understanding of the data aspects of all key projects in transformation and organise support across all teams to create a rationalised data portfolio view of change
- Constantly search for opportunities to streamline inefficient processes and look for opportunities to continuously improve existing processes.
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the HR data owners, partnering on collaborative deliverables to build sustainable solutions through Transformation initiatives
- Attendance and contribution at relevant committees as appropriate (e.g. PRC, PgSC, Working Groups, Design Boards, etc.)
- Active in the external communities and able to bring ideas from outside our organisation and industry into Group Transformation where appropriate.
- Track record of delivery particularly in a programme management and change delivery roles
- Ability to build strong working relationships with and influence senior leaders across the Group.
- Strong technical skills / experience in people analytics
- Execution focus, works at pace and able to work under pressure
- Able to pull multiple strands of work together to put together recommendations and proposals
- Independent self-starter
- Good (pro-active) staff coaching skills
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.