- Lead gathering user requirements, designing and building navigation components for banking based web applications.
- Participate inusability testing sessions, with a view in optimizing overall information architecture.
- Collaborate with research team in various user research practices and deliver solutions based on our in-depth understanding of user profiles
- Involved with presenting concepts, designs, research feedbacks to senior stakeholders and team members
- 5+ years of experience in hands on UI/UX design
- In-depth knowledge of UI design - in various disciplines.
- Have experience in utilising heavy data sets to create applications - eg. CRM, B2E
- High maturity in personal skills and famliar to work within a AGILE methodology
- Experience in using open design framework is a good to have.
EA Registration Number: R1982287
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105