UI/UX Designer (Start-up/ Ecommerce)
We are looking for a driven and experienced individual with experience in UI/UX for a client in an exciting start-up in the retail space. This role is a Permanent opportunity.
- Work closely with e-commerce team to develop new web experiences to enhance retail experience for its consumers and improve metrics to drive organisation's profit and growth
- Conceptualize, execute visual design stages and handover to product team
- Work closely with Head of Product to come up with strategies and evolve designs to improve consumer engagement and usability with A/B testing
- Proactively making recommendations to improve UI/UX be conducting user research, analyzing heat maps and on-site events
- Establish and set industry's best practices and guidelines
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- 2-5 years' experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Familiar with end-to-end design process including creating wireframes, prototyping and user flows
- Familiar with design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Illustrator or other tools
- Solid understanding of visual design with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Good communication skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Has strong time management and organizational skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.