Our client is a top auto leasing company nationwide providing a financial flexibility to people. They are looking for a Vice President - Treasury position to be responsible for finance and treasury management of the Company.
- Responsible for full set of finance and treasury improvement processes
- Prepare Financial Reports & Management Reports and Strategic Planning
- Always find the investment opportunities and present to managements
- Coordinate, develop and maintain banking relationship while overseeing Cash Flow Management and company's Liquidity management
- Oversee securing funding, short/mid/long term investment management, the management of risks, credit management, process of payment, collection and reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with group policies, financial policies and standards
- Analyze alternative sources of Fund and Bond Investment in case of Shortage Fund/Excess Fun
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 14+ years of experience in over all of finance and treasury function within auto leasing or related business is an advantage
- Ability to see big business picture and integrate solutions while provide strategic advice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Thai Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.