1.In-depth knowledge on all Horizon Infrastructure server components like the connection, composer, security/ UAG, App volume manager, DEM, JMP
2. Managing and provisioning virtual desktops like instant clones, instant clones, full clones
3. Experience in creating desktop pools both dedicated and floating and configuring policies for the same
4. In-depth knowledge on packaging applications using the app volume manager and Thin-App console 5. Experience on working in incidents, service requests and changes
6. Experience in creating SOPs and Runbooks
7. Identify RCA for re-occurring issues
8. Document RCA for P1 and Major incidents
9. Work as a team player and collaboratively work with multiple teams.
1.Minimum of 6 years of experience in managing Horizon sites and strong VDI administration skills
2. Hands-on in managing VDI farm, packaging applications and troubleshooting performance-based issues
3. Providing effective inputs to enhance user experience and configuring optimization policies for the environment
4. Deep knowledge on GPOs specific to the Horizon infrastructure, DEM/ View Persona policies and managing the Composer server database, back up of the view components
5. Hands-on experience in working on the View Horizon Console, DEM, and App volume manager console
6. Certificate management and good understanding on VMware vSphere concepts like Snapshot management, HA, DRS, resource pools, template and clone management.
7 Should be able to understand architectural set up of an environment and the flow of the user session to connect to the VDI and also RDSH sessions and applications.
Max salary of 52,000 THB
Hybrid style of working
Location: BTS Ploenchit, Saladaeng or MRT Silom
If you are interested, please send CV to: email@example.com and we'll be in touch shortly!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.