Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Windows Server Engineer. This role will design, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of Windows servers.
- Microsoft SCCM software installation, patch automation, SOE creation.
- Citrix published applications and desktops.
- Cooperation with technical teams, business teams to ensure requirement tasks and projects finished following deadline.
- Develop, document, and automate technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Excellent skills in managing complex IT technical investigations.
- Financial awareness, business costs and production targets control.
- Good decision-making, fast learning, self-motivated and problem-solving skills.
- Configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy design and management, DNS, DHCP, basic Virtualization (VMware) & Networking concepts.
- Master or bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 2.5 years' experience in PowerShell, Python and related scripting experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft SCCM administration/task sequencing design, Application packaging, Configuration Policy design and development of SOE.
- Strong experience to deploy and manage Windows Servers and Desktops in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Core Infrastructure - Windows Servers 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy design and management.
- Familia with Citrix Administration (Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 1912LTSR, MCS, PVS, UPM Profile management) design and implementation, troubleshooting, upgrade, and migration.
- Fully understand about IT security concepts and IT Service Management framework and/or ITIL concepts and best practices.
- Experienced in Microsoft Middleware Products, Network concepts, Virtualization technologies and good knowledge of App-V, Container application platforms (will be advantage)
- IVANTI Workspace Manager, IVANTI Patch for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (will be advantage)
- Ability to Drive solutions and Ensure patch management and security of the platforms within Wintel scope.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.