Our global client is change-ready and on an ambitious transformational journey, and is now seeking an experienced workforce planning manager to become a critical part of their success.
Working with senior leaders across a key business unit this role will collaborate to drive HR excellence to sustain and innovate their people practices for the long term. The creation of this role will help the organisation ensure it has "the right people, with the right skills, at the right time This will be achieved by:
- Defining the future workforce to support business priorities, changes to work and the sector
- Developing a workforce framework and plan that includes consolidation of operations-level workforce planning and resource optimisation strategies
- Implementing a workforce strategy focused on effectively leveraging the current workforce and planning the future organisation needs
- Ensuring workforce data and people analytics are captured accurately and used in decision making
- Developing and embedding workforce measures and reporting dashboards
- Researching contemporary workforce management practices and establishing policies, strategies and frameworks
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in workforce planning and development in a multinational organization, preferably in professional services or technology industry.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with HR systems and data analytics tools.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347